I'm trying to move a mediawiki from a site to another. All is ok except the images.
On the destination site, I've done a fresh install, so I'm in 1.32.0. And I put all the extensions by a fresh install.
Then I move the medias files with a tar.gz. I put them in the new "images" directory. I put the permission of the group ok for the web server. When I upload an image it's ok.
But the images from source are not in the destination bdd table "image". They are in the destination "imagelinks" table, I don't know why.
I've done the .../mw-config/index.php. All it's ok.
And the images are not on the new wiki.
Thanks for your help, and sorry for my english.